There is no war against men…Really?
Thank you Mick for putting into words what many of us know. If only the rest of society would realise the war being waged against men, the family and children is fracturing our society. The untruths that are told target men as being the perpetrators of all that is repugnant, with no mention that women are equally capable of violence, viciousness and lies!
There is no war against men, they say.
we live in a patriarchy, they say.
Men’s rights advocacy isn’t required, they say.
A minister for men isn’t required, they say.
Men are evil, they say.
Men can’t control themselves, they say.
Men are violent, they say.
Men are abusers, they say. Women can never do any wrong, they say.
Men need a curfew, they say.
WE DON’T LIVE IN A MISANDRIST CULTURE, they say..
But, what they never say…
• Men make up the vast majority of victims in violent crime.
• men are the vast majority of work place deaths.
• men make up vast majority of suicide .
• men make up the vast majority of the homeless.
Males make up the vast majority of victims in genital mutilation .
• men make up the vast majority of paid working hours in our society and pay the vast majority of tax , yet males receive by far the least government assistance & benefits & “they” still make the false claim that there is a gender pay gap that goes against women.
• men are disproportionately sentenced to greater punishment for the same crimes .
• males make up the vast majority of children who are deprived of liberty.
• men make up the vast majority of parents who are subjected to the horrific abuse of parental alienation from their children.
• men have a shorter life span than women.
• men make up the vast majority of deaths in war .
• women make up a significant number of DV (domestic violence) perpetrators
• women/mothers make up the vast majority of perpetrators of the murder of their own children.
• women make up the vast majority of perpetrators of child neglect.
This list could get very, very long. Please feel free to add..